"Arnold the Avocado" teething ring
Arnold the Avocado is a vegetable-shaped baby teether that stimulates baby's senses while soothing gums.
Its realistic textures encourage children's sense of touch and introduce them to healthy foods from an early age. Did you know that avocados are rich in vitamins and packed with nutrients? With this teething ring, the introduction to a healthy lifestyle is promoted very easily. But not only that, it is also ideal as a sensory toy and as a decoration. Made from a whole piece of natural rubber from the Hevea tree, it remains completely hole-free and 100% bacteria-free. Each teether is made using an artisanal, sustainable and environmentally friendly process. Hand-painted with natural pigments, each one is unique.
everything important at a glance:
- made of 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree.
- Stimulates baby's senses and soothes gums while chewing
- Hand painted with natural pigments
- hygienic and mold-free as there are no holes
- The product complies with all international safety regulations for children's products
- With every purchase of an Oli&Carol product, you support several social projects.
- Care instructions: store in a dry place, do not sterilize and clean with a damp cloth and water.
- Size: 6.5 x 7 x 10 cm
- #Handmade #Fair
Oli & Carol