Make DIY toys yourself "Ana Banana"
The DIY Ana Banana Sewing Kit allows children to create their own unique DIY banana-shaped fabric toy through a fun family crafting activity.
The Do It Yourself educational toys encourage children aged 6+ years of sensory stimulation, free thinking, imagination and creativity. Each DIY textile toy makes a perfect gift for children aged 6 to 12!
- Say yes to more family time
- Say yes to textile, natural and plastic-free toys
- Say yes to more educational toys and encourage motor and manual skills
- Say yes to activities to boost children's creativity
The Oli&Carol DIY Sewing Kit is a craft activity that allows kids to make their own fruit or vegetable shaped textile toy. Perfectly suited to use later as a product for the grocery store.
Everything important at a glance:
- Included in the kit: canvas to cut out each element, threads, a bag made of natural recycled cotton and a needle to assemble fruits and vegetables!
- Estimated processing time: 1 hour.
- More than a box, kids can customize each box by sewing the name of each design and reuse the box to store treasures
- Activity to stimulate children's creativity:
- Handcrafted: Each DIY kit is individually handcrafted by artisans from North India.
- Natural cotton: we always choose natural ones. Each DIY sewing kit is designed to create a textile toy using natural cotton and materials that are totally eco-friendly.
- Circular Economy: We want to give something back to our planet by choosing 100% natural materials and fair trade practices.
Recommended for ages 6+. Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
Contains small parts.
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
This product has sharp points that may injure the user.
Keep for future reference.
care instructions: hand wash only when dirty
Oli & Carol